"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

June 2, 2012

Catch up list

I feel like I've been blogging,  but at the same time, I'm so incredibly behind.  I have several blogs posts in the making from May that I need to get finished......I'm a little OCD with posting things out of order....but there's a post that needs to be written today, so sorry about it, but it's going to trump all the other posts!  :)  Here's my list of things to come....and right after I post the list, in the order they should be posted, I'm going to post the one that just can't wait! 

-Nesian Fest 2012
-Mother's Day
-After Mother's Day pedi
-FHE making smores
-McAbe's wedding
-Mone's Preschool Graduation
-Lunch with Mel
-Memorial Day
-ATOP

Wow, what a list...huh?!  We've been so busy....and that's just from May.  Lol.  Since I print my blogs into books for my kids to have when they get older, I don't want to leave anything out....even if it's late!  So for those of you who follow us....thank you!  You'll be seeing a lot of posts in the very near future (as soon as I can find time) :-/

No comments: