"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

September 16, 2011

Tuesday September 13th

Tuesday was a good day.  Like I said in my previous post, things had calmed down a lot and they moved me up to my own room.  I finally got to eat after not being able to for more than 24 hours, which was nice.  They continued to check my vitals and make sure I was ok.  I was still bleeding heavily, but the cramping had stopped so that was good.  Because I'd lost so much blood, they have to come in every so often to take more blood and make sure my blood count wasn't getting too low.  It's normal for pregnant women to be a little anemic during pregnancy, but my levels were extremely low.  They said if it gets down to a 23, I'd need a blood transfusion....Monday in the labor and delivery room, my count was 24, but Tuesday morning it went up to 26 which was so good!  My blood pressure was good, my temperature was good, my hematocryt was good (blood level) so things were looking better!  The nurses came in every so often to check my baby's heartbeat and to make sure I was still ok.

Ova went home and brought our kids here.  It's a small little room for three crazy and rambunctious kids, but I love having them here.  They spent the day with us, just hanging out....my mom stopped by after she got off work and visited me for a little bit.  Then when she was ready to go, she took my kids back to Tea so Ova could stay here with me.  Tuesday was a much better day and I'm so grateful that my baby A didn't decide to come out on Monday.  She gave us a HUGE scare....but the longer I can keep her in, the better!  Please baby, continue to stay in and stay strong.....

No comments: