"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

July 15, 2012

School Carnival

A couple days after Makai's field trip, they had their school carnival.  This is something they've done every year, but the first year we've actually went.  I actually took Mone and Tala too, and it was a lot of fun.  I paid $8 for the unlimited games and rides wrist band so they could just go and play and have fun.  Bad idea to buy one for Tala because she was scared of everything and didn't even want to ride on anything at all.  Thankfully, they let me get a refund of the $8 I spent on hers and we went and got snow cones and cotton candy and sat on the grass and watched Makai and Mone going on all the rides and having fun! 
Fun quality time with my kiddos :)  I sure do love them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Admiring the hard work you put into your blog and in depth information you offer.
It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed material. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Feel free to visit my weblog ... Sandpoint real estate