"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

August 30, 2011

Out of the House!!

My most favorite times now are the weekends....why?  Because Ova is off work!!  During the week sucks because he works graves and then sleeps all day to catch up on his sleep....so the weekeneds are the best because we get to spend time together!!  :)  This past weekend was great!  I was feeling a little better so I talked him into letting me go for a ride with him Friday morning because he had some errands to run.  I didn't do anything but just sit in the van...but I was SO SO happy to finally be out of the house and not just running to the hospital or the doctor's office.....actually going somewhere!  His appointment was in Roy, so it was a little drive out there, but we stopped at a gas station and got some treats and headed out.  I can't believe how much I loved being out of the house...and especially out of my bed!  Quality time with my love is the best!!  We talked on the drive...and I just stared out the window and kept saying how much I love Utah's beautiful mountains, it really is beautiful here!  I love how whenever we ride in the van, anywhere....he always holds my hand....I.LOVE.THAT!!

After the appointment I was a little lightheaded so we grabbed something to eat and just came home so I could lay down again.  I ended up not doing anything at all the rest of that day, but it was ok....I was glad to be out of the house!

Saturday was an awesome day!  I woke up feeling GREAT!  Baby TiTonga had an activity with Hopekids....where they took all the kids to watch the new Spy Kids 4 movie that came out.  Kina took all the boys to the activity last month at Thanksgiving point....so this time it was all about the girls!  Tina woke up bright and early and got her girls ready...and they even took Tea, Ashlee & Lautala!  After I got Lautala ready to go with them, Ova and I decided to take our boys out to breakfast.....we hit up Kneaders all-you-can-eat french toast breakfast....OMG, delicious!  That was the first time Ova had ever eaten their breakfast and he loved it!!  After breakfast we drove around to a couple stores to get some stuff for our new puppies (that is a whole nother post coming up)  we went to the DI to see if we could find a used dog house...but no luck.  I think I might have over-did it a little that day because I was dizzy and lightheaded really really bad in the store.  I had to stop and lean on one of the racks with my head down, and even that didn't help.  I thought I was going to pass out and didn't think I would make it to the car.  I stood there for a minute and then had Makai walk me out to the car while Ova stood in the check-out line.  That was the worst feeling in the world....I hate when my head spins like that.  Sitting down and sticking my head in front of the air conditioner made me feel instantly better.  I think it was just the mixture of standing for too long, losing too much blood, the heat, and the smell of the DI (love the store...but hate the used/old smell)  I sat in the car the rest of the time....and I felt 100% better.  That day was just a family fun filled day!


No comments: