"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

May 14, 2011

Rewinding a little....

So I totally skipped my whole blog about Easter this past year, shame on me!!  It's not so much the Easter egg hunts that I wanted to blog about, but I didn't want to leave out the QT my kids got to spend with their cousins and Aunty Siosi! 

Siosiana is Ova's little sister.....she's really his first cousin, but she was raised with them so she's the little sister.  We love her to peices!!  She's the best Aunty because she is ALWAYS thinking about her neices and nephews.....never fails when a holiday rolls around that she has some kind of game or activity planned for them.  This Easter was no different.......she texted all us mom's and made sure we didn't have any plans for our kids....cause she was coming over!!  It was even sweeter too because the Vegas cousin's were here!!

The activity she had planned with the kids was to make caramel apples.  She showed up with everything you can think of to put on the apples, she went all out!!  But before we started making them, we all ate dinner together because she bought like 10 pizzas, breadsticks, and soda.....she really is the BEST!!

She had all the kids go outside and play while she prepared all the stuff for them.  Thanks to Uncle TiTonga, he organzied a soccer game to keep the kids occupied while we were inside getting ready....

Aunty Siosi & Uncle Sau preppin the apples...
A wide variety of toppings to choose from...



Thank you Aunty Siosi........you're the best & we LOVE you!!!

8 comments:

pwincessdi said...

how sweet. I love when the singles spoil their nieces and nephews...it's so cute :)

Tiff and Kyle said...

I LOVE THAT IDEA! I may have to steal it for my "kiddies" and become the best Auntie EVER!

MARCIA said...

Can Aunty Siosi be my aunt...lol. That is so sweet of her along with the rest of you family to do that for the kids. The apples look delicious.

Anonymous said...

Hi Monica! :) Siosi really is the BEST! :) How fun! All the Fangupo grandkids, are getting so big! Too cute! :)

letafauolo said...

awww...how sweet. I love being an Aunty..... with all the tings aunties do for their nieces and nephewas, there should seriously be a day dedicated to us!!! ;) hahaha Next time you guys have caramel apples call me ;)

Tina Tuakoi said...

YUM! How fun!

Klarah said...

Wow.. Those apples look delicious!! I wish I was invited!!LOL!! How cute! Sosi needs to come to Sheenas house and do that so I can drop off my kids over there!!LOL!!

Kiki Fangupo said...

Siosi really is the best. What we do without her?