"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

May 3, 2011

Finally.....a break!

I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. 

It's 10pm and I just got back from taking my last final of the semester.....I can't even tell you how happy I am that I am officially done with these classes. 

Trying to juggle being a wife, a mother of 3, working, and going to school full-time.....is so hard!!  I'm glad I get to take a break for a couple weeks......then I'm right back to the rat race!

Hopefully I only have 2 more semesters before I transfer up to the U to finish my degree in Business/Accounting. 

It's been a hard and stressful road, but I know it's worth it and that if I just stick with it I will be able to bless my family and help out financially!!

I'm grateful for my husband who keeps pushing me when I want to just quit.....I'm grateful for my kids who know not to bother me when I'm doing my homework, but always seem to know when to sneak in and give me a kiss and tell me they love me, or bring me a snack.

I've neglected my blog a bit and I have so many things I need to post to get caught up.....I hate that feeling of being so behind!  Maybe if I sleep ALL DAY tomorrow and get caught up from all the nights of only 2-3 hours of sleep......I'll be refreshed and revived and motivated to get caught up!!

Until then........

2 comments:

pwincessdi said...

Glad you are back. I miss reading ur blogs. I'm glad you are done with school for a lil while, it will definitely pay off!! Can't wait to catch up tomorrow :))

Monika said...

Keep it up Monica!! You can do it!! Hope you get some real rest!! Happy Momma's day!!