"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

February 3, 2013

Lavaka Blessing

Can't believe my baby brother has two kids.....I don't think I'll ever believe he's old enough to be married with kids LOL.  Him getting older makes me feel really really old.....but I'm still so young hahaha!  My handsome nephew Lavaka got blessed today and it was so special.  He was blessed by his daddy in the Sunset Provo ward.  That's our home ward, the ward we grew up in.  I haven't been back there in forever and as soon as we walked in it felt like home.  I will always have a special place in my heart for the Provo Sunset Ward and people!  :)

I worked the grave shift on Saturday, so I didn't any sleep before heading down to Provo, but Ova drove, so that was nice because I got to close my eyes a little bit. 

My brother did such a good job with the blessing and handsome little Lavaka looked so cute in his little white tuxedo!  What a special day for our family!  Love you baby Lavaka!

 

No comments: