"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

December 1, 2012

My girls

She says to me "take a picture of me with my beanie on mom, cause I look sooooo pretty!"  LOL  Ok little miss confident! 
 
I asked her to smile and this is what I get.....silly girl!
 
 
She loves to have her picture taken and is always asking me to take her picture.....pretty girl!
 
 
Baby Katea going to town on a chocolate cake donut.....yummy!
 
Milk drunk.  LOL
 

1 comment:

Mua said...

I love Lautala's leggings and combat boots..super cute!!!

Aww, baby Katea is such a fatty, sooo cute..glad she is doing better!

Glad to see you've kept up with blogging, I've finally blogged after 2 months..lol.

I need to sit and catch up on reading your blog:)