"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

December 15, 2012

Lazy day!

Today is Saturday and I'm off this weekend, from both my jobs.....the kids don't have school....we have no plans at all.  I like to be busy, but every once in a while it's nice to have a lazy day at home with my little family.  Today we all slept in!  :)  We woke up at like noon......we decided to make breakfast for lunch, and we went all out!

These three were on pancake duty
 
They said they made kid pancakes, and they seriously were so small...LOL!
 
We pretty much just sat around all day long watching tv, talking....Tala girl was dancing to any music that came on the tv.  Baby Katea was on the ground scooting herself all over the place (she's not quite crawling, but she's definitely mobile!)  The boys were playing and wrestling.  We didn't do anything special, just spent quality time!  When I say we didn't do anything, I mean we really didn't do anything!  LOL.  We didn't cook dinner so we ordered pizza!
 
Breakfast for lunch, and pizza for dinner!  QT all day with our little family = a really good day for me!  I am so blessed!  Love my little family!
 
 
 

No comments: