"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

December 12, 2012

My biggest helper!

I have so many pictures like this.....so many!  Makai is such a great older brother.....he helps me so so much with any and everything...but especially taking care of and entertaining his younger siblings!  I can get so much done around the house when he's here to help me watch baby Katea.  Tonight I was trying to get my room cleaned so I asked Makai to keep her entertained.....he took her to the living room and I could hear her laughing so hard.  He was hiding behind the pillow and popping out saying 'peek-a-boo' and she would laugh so hard.  After a little while I heard the tv come on so I figured they were just watching tv.  I went out to the living room when I was done with my room and this is what I saw. 
 
These pictures make me smile.  I am so blessed!  :)

No comments: