"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

September 21, 2012

Soooooo busy!

I feel like I'm a chicken running around with my head cut off.  I've been so busy with life that I haven't even had a chance to catch up on my blog....or even sleep....LOL.  I work 12 hour shifts at AMRG..... I LOVE my job, it really is such a blessing!  I work 12 hours a week at Skywest, and I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but squeezing those hours into the time slots I'm not working at AMRG can get a little tricky.  I have to make it work though, it's just too good of a job to give up.  We love the flight bennies too much!  :)  I usually come home so exhausted, but I try to spend as much time with Ova and my kids as I can....helping them with homework and stuff.    I've been planning baby Katea's birthday party for a couple months now, and I'm going all out.  Ana Po'oi is married to Ova's 1st cousin....and she is amazing!  I talked to her a little bit about my ideas for the party and what I would like to see happen, and her amazing party planning mind helped me come up with something that I'm super duper excited about!  We've wanted to focus on the kids and to make it fun for them, so we've been making carnival games.  Drawing, painting.......everything is handmade and homemade and I'm dying to post what we've done, but those pictures will have to wait until after the party....don't want to ruin the surprise!  :) 

Her birthday party is our chance to celebrate her and her amazing progress.  We are so grateful and forever endebted to so many people for their love and support over this past year....seriously, all the love and thoughts and prayers and comments and words of encouragement have helped us so much!  This party is a chance for us to celebrate her amazingness and the trials and triumps she's had to face this past year.....as well as our way of showing our appreciation and love to all of you!

The party is tomorrow.  We'd love for everyone who had a part in our journey this past year to come!  Fun for the kids and lots of food! 

After tomorrow my life should slow down a little bit and I hope I'll be able to catch up on all the posts I have in pending status.......and hopefully stay caught up!  :)

1 comment:

Melissa Snyder said...

You sure know how to throw a party! My goodness girl, you went all out. What a sweet party. Love the theme. I am sure she was in heaven at her birthday party! You need to come and make our parties as fun as that one. Way to go!!!! Happy Birthday Katea! I can't believe it has already been a whole year.