"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

July 2, 2011

Lonely

My husband and kids are in Vegas, it's 2:01am, I can't sleep, I'm at home lonely and really missing them.  I was going to fly out there tonight to be with them for my nephew's baptism tomorrow, but couldn't....

I went to my ultrasound this morning and everything looked fine.  Both the babies were still in there moving around and their hearts were beating strong.  I hadn't bled since noon yesterday, so that was good.  I had already made up my mind that I was going to fly out to Vegas to be with my family tonight.

Then after the ultrasound I came home to take a nap and when I woke up it was a repeat of yesterday......blood running out of me like water..... I called my Dr. and of course they told me I could do what I wanted, but they strongly advise against traveling this weekend.  I was scared and agreed with their advice and so I called Ova and told him I wouldn't be joining them.  I think it's for the best for me and my babies.

I still feel good about my babies, I haven't had any clots or cramping, which is nice....and they did tell me I could keep bleeding until all those pockets of blood passed.  It's just better to be safe than sorry!

I really wish this particular weekend wasn't a holiday weekend, because I have to wait until Tuesday to see my Dr. and get a full report on all the ultrasounds....and to find out what the heck is going on.

I pretty much stayed down on bedrest all day long.  Thinking about my husband and kids and hoping they are having fun and being safe out there in Vegas.  They said if I filled a pad in an hour to go back to the emergency room.....I haven't, so that's good.  The bleeding flowed for a little while and then completely stopped.  This is really frustrating.  I'm just praying that whatever extra blood I have will pass soon and stop scaring the heck out of me.  For now I just rest and pray pray pray that everything is ok.

I miss my husband and my kids.......I really hate sleeping alone :(

1 comment:

Melissa Snyder said...

Monica, I am so sorry about what you are going through and especially on your own. It is times like this I wished I lived closer so I could help you out.
I hope your boys are doing well in Vegas. I hope you are doing even better. I will keep you in my prayers. I think about you quite abit. I am glad that the babies are doing well. Keep us posted.
Sure love ya!