"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

July 5, 2011

:(

Bad day.  I'm sitting at school trying to concentrate on my school work, but I'm so tired cause I didn't get much sleep last night.  Not a good night last night at all :(
I have my Dr. appointment today at 1:30pm, and I'm anxious for that.  Hoping and praying to hear nothing but good news.  I bled for three days straight.....but yesterday, finally, it stopped.....but I don't really feel to great.  I'm hoping going to the Dr. today will cheer me up a bit.

I think I felt one of my babies move......I could feel it all day yesterday.....that comforted me a lot!  The same little spot kept twittering in my stomach!  Wierdest feeling in the world, but I love it!  Makes me feel like they're ok in there.

Better get back to my schoolwork......even though I'm just not feelin' it today :(

5 comments:

pwincessdi said...

Sorry Monica. Hope things go well for you today at your Dr's appt. Pregnancy is tough, hang in there, I'll be praying for ya!

Kassie said...

Hope all goes well at the doctor and you feel good soon enough! So lucky you felt one of them move...that's always comforting..take it easy momma

Brian N Sela Misinale said...

Hope everything turns out good for you!

Tina Tuakoi said...

Thinking of you and the babies Monica. :)

IONGI FAMILY said...

LUV U MON HAPPY GOOD FEELINGS SIS LUV YA