"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

March 7, 2013

Princess Disney on Ice

When Makai and Mone were little, Ova and I took them to all the Disney on Ice shows that came into town...we always said that would be our little family tradition.....but for some reason, it stopped for a little while.  When I heard that they were coming again, and that it was the princess one, I knew I wanted to take Lautala.....she's all into princesses and dancing and things like that so I knew she would LOVE it!  I asked my boys if they wanted to go, and they both said no, super quick....they didn't want to go to anything princess, that's just for girls....hahaha....so I bought 3 tickets, and it was just going to be a date for me and Ova and our oldest princess.

I'm so glad that we decided to take her, the way she reacted was worth every penny we spent.  Her little eyes lit up when the princesses came out, especially when Cinderella came out in her big puffy blue dress.  She sat in her chair and stared as the characters skated and danced around.  It was priceless!  I think Ova and I had more fun watching her than watching the show.  She was having the time of her life and we were so glad that we took the opportunity to spend some one on one time with our oldest princess.  Love our little girl!

Posing before the show started...

With all her goodies...

 Watching the show and waiting patiently for the princesses to come out...

LOVE this shot.....I captured all her excitement when Cinderella came out!
 
Tala loved the whole thing, but when I asked her after it was done, what her favorite part was, she said it was Princess Tiana.....I loved the Tangled portion of it....all the music and dancing, just like the movie!  We had such a great time! 
 
These are some of my favorite pictures from the night....father and daughter hand in hand!

When it was over, we were hungry so we decided to hit Dee's and get some cheese fries before heading home.  Nothing beats Dee's cheese fries with ranch!  :)  What a great night spent together on a one on one date with our Lautala.  Wish baby Katea could leave the house, it would have been so much fun to bring her.  It's still too cold outside, but soon she'll be older and stronger and the weather will be nicer.  She'll get her one on one time with us....but tonight, we had a great time with Tala girl!
 

1 comment:

sarah said...

How fun! My daughter is really into princess stuff too so I gotta take her sometime. I love the picture of her face when she saw Cinderella! Her expression says it all :) What a fun night, and what a pretty little princess!