"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

April 4, 2009

Future Fangupo Photographers

Ok, so I always have my camera with me and it never fails that everytime I'm snapping some photos, Makai says "mom, can I take a picture?" I always tell him no because I don't want him to drop or break the camera...well, this time was no different. We were all at grandma and grandpa's house and he kept asking me if he could take some pictures... I said no, and he said "I promise I won't break it, please just let me try it" I gave in and handed him the camera explaining to him what he had to do (which he was very annoyed with because supposedly he already knew how to work a camera) He started snapping shots of all of us there, and of course that started the uproar of all the kids begging for a turn... I told Makai he had to share and they passed the camera around. Everyone took turns taking pictures of whatever they wanted, and they all felt so cool. I was actually surprised at how centered the majority of the pictures were... for kids, they did a really good job!I've put a few of them together as the Future Fangupo Photograpers slide show.... hope you enjoy!!

Click to play this Smilebox photobook:
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

2 comments:

MarciaAnne said...

They did a great job with the camera. It is so fun to have a glimpse into the world according to a child.

Rasmussen Forever said...

Bravo boys! It's wonderful to see what talents they are developing.