"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

April 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMA TEA!!!

Tea turned 51 on April 24th, 2009. I can't believe it's been a year already since all us Fangupo girls went to Vegas for her SURPRISE 50th. Another year has passed and it's going to be impossible for us to top the birthday bash we did for Tea last year, but we still made it her special day. We spent the whole day with our little family. Ova and I finished the paper route at about 6:30am and came straight home and woke everybody up. We all went to JB's for breakfast. We came home and just lounged for a few hours and then Tea and I went coupon shopping (that's what she wanted to do on her birthday....she's a die hard) then we came home and we all went to Chuck-A-Rama for dinner. It was so nice to be able to spend the entire day with our family, and Ma was so happy to get out of the house...

I'm so grateful for Tea and everything she does for me, my husband and especially my kids. I'm so spoiled to have her living with us and I don't know what we'd do without her. Thank you so much for everything Tea, We love you very much and hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: