"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

August 4, 2012

QT with my kiddos

Life gets crazy busy sometimes and if we don't stop sometimes to enjoy it, it passes us right by.  I know I can see it in my kids, they are growing up way too fast.  I don't know where the time has gone, it flew right by....I look at them and they're all mature and grown up.  I'm so blessed with them, with ALL of them.  Sometimes I look at them and just smile because they are mine, and they are so beautiful.  This past year has been a super crazy year and I've needed to spend a lot of time at the hosptial with baby Katea.  That has aged me, and my poor children.  I love them with all my heart, they are my biggest blessings.....along with their dad!  :)  I try to make time to spend with them every once in a while....just a family day, taking my kids on a date.  We can do whatever we want and we always have fun!  Today I took them to lunch at our favorite spot, Leatherby's.  Usually these dates include Ova too, but he wasn't able to make it with us this time.

Lunch!  Yummy!

And dessert!  Yummy!

Filimone Matakaiongo, Makai Semisi Folau, Ilaisaane Lautala & Kalolaine Katea.....I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: