"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

August 10, 2012

My favorite times

constist of this: 

late nights.....all the kids in our room, on our bed.....Ova has one of his instruments and is playing some OG Tongan songs.....my boys are singing in Tongan at the top of their lungs....Tala is either clapping or dancing.....and me and baby Katea are watching and listening!

Fun times with our little family that I will always cherish and hopefully my kids will always remember!

So glad my kids picked up on Ova's love for music!

1 comment:

Heather and Kevin said...

That looks so fun! What great family memories :)