"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

April 17, 2012

Ugh!

handicap husband (from surgery)
high maintenance baby
clingy 2 year old
two boys that have to be told 5 times before they do anything...and are constantly fighting
and two foster girls that love to create drama and fight with each other over any and every little thing

ugh

I'm so tired today!

At the end of my rope....

Glad it's late and I can sleep it off....tomorrow is another day!

3 comments:

Heather and Kevin said...

Wow that sounds super stressful! Hopefully things calm down a little bit for you soon :)

shaunita said...

Hang in there. I hope today is better.

Whitney Homer said...

I don't remember how I came across your blog, however I'm so grateful I did. After reading your blog (for like three days straight) it has really helped give me a more optimistic outlook on health issues I've been facing. You and your family seem incredibly strong, and very in tune with the spirit. Your family and sweet baby are going to frequent in my prayers! I hope you have a better day soon!