"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

September 29, 2010

Incredible Pizza

So there's this new place here called Incredible Pizza, and oh my gosh it's freakin' incredible.....just amazing!!  We didn't have any specific plans one day so my older sister and I with our kids and Gramma & Grampa Makai went there just to check it out.... I honestly don't know who had more fun, the kids or the adults!  Haha.... Being the penny pincher that I am, I went online before we headed out there and signed up to receive their special offers and coupons and I got a text message that got me a FREE $7 game card.... Sa-weet!!  :)  We of course started out with the buffet, where they have every kind of food you can think of.... anything from pizza to wings, to a salad bar, a pasta bar, hamburgers, hot dogs, a whole dessert bar....a wide variety of things to choose from and tons and tons of food.  What's awesome about this place is that it's unlimited, so we ate until we were full, went and played games and ate some more.... hahaha!  The games were awesome too....they had your typical chuck-e-cheese games, but they also had miniature golf, bumper cars, laser tag, go carts....and fun fun fun for all ages!  We had a totaly blast there and it was awesome for my kids to be able to spend the whole day with their cousins and grandparents!!  I don't know what else to say to describe how awesome this place was....all I can say is you need to try it!  :)  Just look at the pictures, they speak for themselves!!

At the entrance, excited to be there!

Gettin' our grub on...
 Gramma & Grampa Makai
Lautala super excited to be there too!!  Hahaha

Game time!

Miniature Golf...

Just for fun...
What an incredible place!!  :)

1 comment:

IONGI FAMILY said...

Very incredible!! We shall have to try it out =)