"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

September 21, 2010

Gettin' caught up....

Ok, so life has been going so fast...so many things happening, so many things to do.... I'm not complaining because with this comes a lot of change, but I haven't had any quality time to myself to sit down and blog. And I do miss it because it's sort of my release, my step out of the world and into my own. My time to journal my life. I sat down a couple weeks ago and read through some of my old blog posts. Can I just say I LOVE my blog! There were some random things I'd written about that I totally forgot about. In the craziness of these past couple months I've got TONS and TONS of things to blog about.... and I refuse to NOT blog about them, so stay tuned and hopefully over the next couple days I'll be able to get all caught up! Here's a list mainly to help me remember what I need to blog about (in no special order)....hahaha!

-Hopekids 5K for Baby Tevita
-Incredible Pizza - Mone's 4th Birthday
-Lagoon with the Dannon Folk
-Temple Portrait Class
-Makai/Fatai Family Reunion
-My special Makai
I'm sure there are a couple other things I want on my list, but these are the ones that come to my mind right now....

3 comments:

Tiff and Kyle said...

I totally understand how you feel. I can't believe that summer is over and I'm still blogging about my garden. When I should be blogging about putting in my tulip bulbs....
ps have no idea when i'm going to get to that.....

Kassie said...

I can't wait to see your catch up posts...I HATE GETTING behind on my blog too and like you, love going back and reading things I totally forgot about...:) you shld print yours out by year into books!

I'm soooooo happy to hear you gys participated in HopeKids..its so amazing and I'm sad I wasn't there this year..we hope baby Tevita gets well soon...xoxo

Melissa Snyder said...

Can't wait to hear all about them. I was wondering where you have been. Life is busy here too. I love your blog too!