"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

November 30, 2009

So much to be Thankful for...

Thanksgiving is such a special time of year, a time to reflect back on all the many many blessings you have been blessed with, as well as a time for you to think about the trials and struggles you have been handed, that in some way or another have shaped you and molded you and made you a better person. In sitting here reflecting on this past year, I have so much to be thankful for.
First and foremost I am thankful for my handsome husband and eternal companion Ovaleni Fangupo. I'm grateful to him for loving me unconditionally, for being so patient, a great father, a good son to his parents and Ma and Tea, for making me laugh all the time, for giving me his shoulder to cry on when I have my cry-baby moments (which happen often), for spending quality time with me and our boys all the time. For his improving health, and for being a hard-worker. I'm grateful to him for giving me 2 handsome boys, and a little princess on the way. I'm so grateful to him for being him and for showing me how great life really is, regardless
of all the trials, drama, financial struggles or negativity that can arise. I love him so much and am so grateful for the blessing of him in my life. Second, I'm grateful for my children. I feel extremely blessed to have these two handsome little guys in my life. I'm a better person because of them. Makai, my kind-hearted 6 year old who
loves and cares about everyone. I'm so grateful for him, for how good he's doing in school, for the great example he is to Filimone, for listening and following directions, for his testimony, for running to me every time I come in the door to kiss me and tell me he loves me, for always wanting to help out around the house. I'm thankful that's he's healthy and strong and that he
wants to be just like his daddy when he gets older. I'm so thankfulfor my little monster Filimone... I'm thankful for his little personality and how he can be so loving and tender and at the same time be so rambunctious and crazy. I love how he follows Makai around and wants to be just like him. I'm thankful for Mone and love when he comes in the room while I'm sleeping just to kiss my forehead and tell me he loves me. I'm grateful for his protective nature and how he will stand up for me or his daddy, or his big brother...not matter who is bothering us. I'm so thankful for my healthy handsome boys and feel very very blessed to have been entrusted to raise them in this life. I'm also grateful for this pregnancy and the blessing I have to be receiving another little spirit to raise and take care of. I wait anxiously to be able to meet her and get to know her personality and the different blessings she will add to our little growing family. Third, I'm grateful for family... I could go on and on about my family. I'm so grateful for my parents, for my mom for being such a hard-worker and my dad for his unbelieveable faith in all things. I'm so grateful to them for being such great and loving grandparents and for being such good examples to all of us. I'm grateful for Ova's family, for loving and accepting me from day 1. I'm grateful for my brothers and sisters, both my Makai ones and my Fangupo ones. I'm so grateful for all my beautiful neices and nephews and the blessings they are to our family. I'm also grateful for all my aunties, uncles cousins and friends who basically are family. I'm grateful for the wonderful gospel in my life and for how much it has greatly blessed me. I'm grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ for his loving sacrifices and for loving me and my family unconditionally regardless of the mistakes we might make. I'm grateful for the miracle of forgivness and the knowledge that we can repent of our wrong doings and receive forgivness. I'm thankful for all the blessings that have touched my life because of the gospel. I'm thankful for temples, and for my husband who takes me to the house of the Lord every week. I'm thankful for friends who add so much to my life. Most of my friends are my family, or my husbands family and I just love them so much. Like the title of my post, I have so much to be thankful for.....

1 comment:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Did u just copy my post????? :P

LOL! Love u guys!