"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

November 19, 2012

Grandchild #18

I still have a hard time accepting the fact that my baby brother is a dad.....and now he has TWO kids!  Meet my handsome little nephew Sione Lavaka Makai.  He made his debut on November 19th, 2012 weighing 7lbs5oz and measuring 20inches long.  He almost shared a birthday with his older brother, but decided he wanted his own day and came a day earlier! 

He's so handsome, and perfect!  He doesn't really look like his older brother.  Folau is dead on my dad and little Lavaka looks like Pola's dad.  He's named after my Dad's dad, Grampa Fifita.  Grampa Fifita's real name is Sione Lavaka....so we call him Lavaka. 

Our family is growing and growing and I love it!  Lavaka makes grandchild #18 for my parents.  Welcome to the world my handsome nephew, I love you!  :)

1- Salote Monica Kinikini
2- Jalen Lesieli Gleaves
3- Pita Masaku Kinikini
4- Makai Semisi Folau Fangupo
5- Halle Evalani Gleaves
6- Amelia Yesinia Kinikini
7- Semisi Folau Makai Kinikini
8- Filimone Matakaiongo Fangupo
9- Tatem Siulua Gleaves
10- Siope Toutai Kinikini
11- Taniela Fatai Kinikini
12- Asher Petuliki Gleaves
13- Ilaisaane Lautala Fangupo
14- Milika Nauvoo Kinikini
15- Kalolaine Katea Fangupo
16- Cindy Ki'Hevani Fangupo
17- Semisi Folau Makai
18- Sione Lavaka Makai


Baby Lavaka and his beautiful mama

Baby Lavaka and his proud Gramma Cindy :)

No comments: