Our little princess is 9 months old!!
I really can't believe how fast time is flying right by and how quickly my kids are growing up right before my eyes. Lautala is 9 months old now and her personality is developing and showing more and more everyday. She brings us so much joy and happiness, we sure do love her! Here are some of her stats at 9 months:
- She weighs about 23lbs.
- She wears a size 4 diaper
- She hates every kind of baby food, but will eat anything we're eating
- She is very impatient and throws temper tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants
- She's definetly a mama's girl and throws that same tantrum when someone else holds her and she only wants me. (I love it)
- She's starting to notice strangers now and cries when they try to hold her
- She LOVES her Uncle Po, he's definetly her favorite uncle right now!
- She likes to go around with me and I usually always take her
- She is very lazy and still doesn't crawl
- But, she can somehow scoot on her butt all the way across the room to get what she wants
- She sleeps through the night
- She has 8 teeth, 4 on top and 4 on bottom.... and she grinds them like crazy
- She's given up on her binky, but constantly sucks on her bottom lip
- She loves to eat bananas, or ma paku paku with cocoa
- She can drink from a straw
- She wears size 18 months clothes
- She's been wearing headbands with flowers since she was born (as you can tell by all her pictures) but she's started to pull them off......and I'm sad about that....boo-hoo :(
- If you say "Tevolo" to her she'll squint her eyes, it's so cute!
- She can still sit with Ma for hours and hours without crying, but she won't do that with anyone else
She's such a joy and she constantly makes us laugh and smile every single day. We are very blessed to have her as part of our family. We sure do love our little princess!!