"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

January 18, 2010

Christmas Gifts

Okay, so this post is way overdue but I didn't want to leave it out of my blog....just so next year Christmas time I can look back and see what I did this year....I always try and do something creative and original for Christmas...I've had this idea in my mind for maybe the past couple years of something do make for Christmas for the kids...but haven't seemed to either have the money or the time to finish it....still didn't do it this year, but I'm going to hopefully get it done for next year...hahaha talk about procrastinating! :) Anyways, this year I discovered Photoshop, thanks to my older sister Leslie...and I absolutely LOVE it! I got to make my own Christmas Cards (which we never have done before) and I found all these cools fonts that I uploaded to my computer that I can use to create different things. One of the fonts I found was Bob Marley....for each letter of the alphabet there was a different Bob picture....so I decided to create some pictures using the Bob fonts and my Photoshop and make sweaters for the kids....it turned out so nice if I say so myself!! lol :)






There were a few other designs that I made for my sister's girl that were flowers and stars and stuff, but I can't find the pictures for those ones..... these projects kept me busy for a while and I had so much fun making them!! :)

2 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

I SO LOVE IT!!! I AM WONDERING IF THATS THE SAME FONT I DOWN LOADED TO MY VINYL PROGRAM? THATS AWESOME!!! JEALOUS FOR SURE!! GO GIRL

Siu said...

Looks sooo good! Great Job Mon. I'll probably have to steal that idea & use it for next year! haha..