"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

May 14, 2008

H*A*W*A*I*I



We took a little family trip to Hawaii this past December. We actually were planning on going to Cabo, but when we got to the airport, they wouldn't let me travel because my passport was in my maiden name. We were pretty bummed, but since we were already at the airport, we decided to just go to Hawaii instead (that's the luxury of working for the airlines....you can just jump on a plane to wherever you want :-) We were only there for like 3 days, but we had so much fun! We spent the whole time eating and playing at the beach...isn't that the best way to vacation! Here is a collage of pictures I put together so you can see how much fun we had!! We love our little family vacations!

1 comment:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Hey ...your blog is TIGHT! How do you do those collages? (or how ever you spell it?)
Sorry about Pita...I just got your message...go figure, can he sleep over next Thursday?
Let me know...oh and I love reading all your FUN ADVENTURES!
Cute, Cute,Cute!
chat laters....
Toodles! :P