"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

October 28, 2012

Throwbacks

Going through all my pictures trying to put them all in one location gave me an awesome walk down memory lane.  I love finding old pictures........it's amazing how just one look at a picture brings back so many memories....emotions, feelings and all.  That's why I LOVE taking pictures, and blogging my pictures....so I can always have and remember them.  Here's a few of my favorites! 

The quality of camera phone pix back in 2006 wasn't as great as it is now...but I still love this picture of my two handsome boys!  :)

This was the last few minutes as a family of 3.....Filimone joined us shortly after

Last picture of Makai as an only child 9/7/2006

Daddy welcoming Filimone to the world :)

My big Tongan boy!

Right after my c-section with my baby boy

Brothers....

My 3 men in 2006.....so handsome all 3!

Filimone didn't like our idea to put him in the pumpkin LOL

Filimone getting loves from little Lisi

Our family 2005 - state fair canvas picture

Halloween 2006

How sweet!

Halloween party 2006......fun times with the family!

We scared all the kids LOL

My two handsomes

Ova just got off work....me pregnant with Filimone

Mote ~ Makai ~ Nici

Little stud all suited up for church :)

Honeymoon in Hawaii 2002
Where it all started
Wish we were this size again....LOL

1 comment:

Melissa Snyder said...

Those were so fun pictures to look at. Wow, time changes everything doesn't it? Such sweet kids. Sure love ya!