So our little baby girl turned 2 months old and we can't even believe how fast she is growing and developing. We took her to the doctors for her 2 month check-up and of course her first round of immunizations. I was thinking that she was going to have to get like 5 or 6 shots, but luckily they combined a few of them so she only had to get 3. It's so sad to see babies that young screaming because of the pain of the poke....but honestly, she took it a lot better than her older brother Makai who screamed like a little girl and had to be held down by his dad for just one shot. She got her shots a few hours ago and she's so fussy and irritated now....those are just so not part of her character, but I'm glad that the tylenol is helping her feel a little better!
The doctor said that she is very healthy and is growing just like she should. She's so much fun right now because she's more alert and aware of things that are going on around her.
- She weighed 12lbs. 14oz.
- She measured 23.5 inces long
- Her head circumference was 15.6
- She's started smiling
- She recognizes her Mama & Daddy's voice
- She still is such a good baby and never cries unless she's hungry
- She rolled over twice, don't think she's got it down, but she did it!
- She stays awake for longer periods of time
- She sleeps pretty good through the night, waking maybe once or twice
- She still LOVES to be wrapped up tight
- She sweats like crazy
- She's getting used to her Mama always dressing her up (at least I hope...hahaha)
- She's getting used to her brothers always smothering her
- She drinks 1-3oz. every 2-3 hours
- She wears size 3-6 month clothes already
We sure do love our little girl!!
Oh, and I forgot.....we pierced her ears!! Surprisingly she didn't even cry....and she got her first pair of 14k gold cubic zerconia earings....