"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

April 21, 2008

First Presidency

With all the recent changes in our First Presidency, this little video can help you learn who everyone is....I thought it was kinda cute!

1 comment:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

How did you get this? I want to copy it ...?
I love it! So cute!
Let me know....okie dokerz!
Malo.