"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

December 9, 2008

FALLin in love with my handsome boys

Here are some pictures of my boys in their new sweaters....It was a beautiful day outside with all the red and orange leaves falling off the trees so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get some pictures of my kids....




7 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

Welcome back, Mon! You've been missed. Your boys are so cute, those photos are priceless!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

HOLY COW...you're BACK! he he ! My favorite is the last one...wow my nephews are so STINKIN' cute!!!

I love the pictures! Oh, thank you again for the papers!

Melissa Snyder said...

You are alive!!! I was about to give up on your blog but you redeemed yourself. I am so happy you are doing ok. Your boys are sooo cute! Happy Holidays!

shaunita said...

Hey Monica, this is Shauna Davis, now Zitting. I found your blog through Marcia's blog. I hope you don't mind. Your boys are darling!! Sorry to hear about Ova's health. Darryl's sister is struggling with a similar illness. I would love to hear from you. You can check out my blog: zittingfamily.blogspot.com, if you would like.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Monica,
I hope you and your family had a great Christmas. I am so glad to see you are alive. Drop us a line once in a while.

Wes

MarciaAnne said...

Great pictures! Your boys are adorable. Welcome back to the blogging world.

Leslie said...

Ummm.....hello!?....hello!? Are you really there? :)