"Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children and others throughout the generations. Remember, the Savior chastised those who failed to record important events." --President Spencer W. Kimball

June 13, 2008

My Preschool Graduate

On May 22nd, 2008 Makai graduated from Preschool. Nodody really came to celebrate with us, just me and Tea and Filimone and my friend from work Melanie. Ova was really sick today, he couldn't walk so he didn't get to make it. We are so proud of Makai. The graduation was so cute, it was like a real high-school graduation. They wore caps and gowns and they called all the little graduates by name and they walked up and got their certificates. I, of course, cried like a baby....just so happy to see my oldest make this milestone. He's going to be starting Kindergarten this fall, I can't believe it. Here are some pictures from my proud moment...





1 comment:

Kiki Fangupo said...

Congrats big guy! So I finally set up an account, but I'm not really sure how to navigate around the site. I usually just read other's blogs, but I guess I'm a newbie at actually having an account. Am I supposed to add you as a friend or something?